Gemini May 21 − Jun 21 Alias: Alias: The Twins August 11 (11/08) daily gemini horoscope: summary gemini daily Star 7/10 Are you simply responding to demands on your time and focusing effort on firefighting or keeping certain plates spinning or are you focusing your effort in ways that ensure youre making real, tangible progress? The sky implies you might need to be less responsive and more productive. Try to remove yourself from any rut that is hampering progress where youre keen to make it. Read more... summary gemini tomorrow Star 10/10 Think of Buzz Lightyear in the classic Toy Story films, and particularly, how unfaltering his belief was in his ability to fly. He believed he could fly and did a good job of convincing other toys of this, apart from Woody who pointed out that B...
Desirae Beck
Amazing for opening water bottles
Using this jar opener iz effortless. Some of the bottles have such a tight top, I can't open them myself, this jar opener is amazing. No more problem opening water bottles. I feel it's an excellent value for the money!
Bhoii Jhonz
Very good quality bottle opener
My friends and I love using this opener. I carry one in my purse to open bottles when I am away from home.
Dan Morrison
Love this multiopener
These work very well, helpful to open jars. This is my second purchase of these openers, as my husband wanted one in this workshop and my aunt wanted one. The one in my kitchen is used all the time as I have great difficulty opening jars and bottles without it.
Mera Tumpang
reliability of the product
Opening difficult items. It works very well as advertised.